When can I arrive / when do I have to leave?
The campsite will open at Midday on Friday 9th of June & will close at midday on Monday 11th of August. Please note you are only able to enter the site during gate opening times. The gates will close at Midnight each night and reopen at midday.
How much is the car park?
Car park passes are available for £5 in advance. £10 on the day. Please buy early and car share. We would love for the minimum number of cars to be coming to site.
Can I Volunteer?
Yes, please contact POD EVENT STAFFING to volunteer as a steward. For other roles please email your skillset to firstname.lastname@example.org
What about all the rubbish?
We believe in both having a good time and respecting the land we are so kindly lent for a weekend. We are in an area of outstanding beauty and we want to keep it that way. Please use the bins provided. Please clean up your campsite during the weekend and do not leave anything when you leave. Leave the site as we find it.
Can I bring my pet?
No pets or animals are allowed on site with the exception of registered guide dogs
Are there cashpoints?
No, as a small festival we will not be able to provide cashpoints.
Do you offer day tickets?
No, we do not offer day tickets. Weekend passes only. Sorry
How do I get there?
The OTB site is location on Soldiers Road, off the A351 between Wareham and Swanage, opposite the Halfway Inn. The turning will be signposted. The nearest train station is Wareham. The number 40 ‘More Buses Breezer Bus’ has a stop at the Halfway Inn, opposite Soldiers Road. The nearest postcode to site is BH20 5DU, which will get you to soldiers road. Continue down soldiers road until you reach the festival entrance.
Any room for press?
Press Accreditation will be open until July 1st. Please note we have minimal space so please apply ASAP by emailing onthebusparty[at]gmail.com
Things NOT to bring.
Glass – absolutely no glass is allowed on site for safety reasons.
Large stereo systems.
Portable laser equipment and pens.
Fireworks, flares or Chinese Lanterns.
Any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapons.
Animals (other than registered guide or hearing dogs).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This is an 18+ Event. Under 18’s not permitted.
2. Proof of age WILL be requested at the point of entry and at the bars. – No ID, No Entry
3. The festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to
vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay
4. The event will run from Friday to Sunday
5. The festival will refuse admission or eject a ticket holder for unreasonable
or dangerous behaviour, or if they are known to have caused any issues in
6. No glass (bottles, jars etc) will be allowed into the festival site.
7. Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited without
8. Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio
promotion / recording of the festival.
9. Fireworks, smoke canisters, and other similar articles are not permitted
within the site.
10. No illegal substances may be brought into the festival site.
11. No independent sound systems are permitted.
12. No weapons or illegal drugs are permitted.
13. Ticket holders may be subject to being searched on entry, before and
during the event.
14. Exposure to loud music may cause damage to hearing, please bring some
15. No stalls or market sales without permission of the organisers.
16. No animals are allowed on site.
17. Final rules to be agreed in conjunction with Licensing committee, police
and event organisers.